Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Getting Ready for the St Pius X Art Show



Wow! I just spent an awesome day at the school with Eddie and Mia's classes (grade 1 and kindergarten)! I showed them the finished painting and then they went out with their crayons and sat on the front lawn and made their own pictures of the school! We all had a great time and enjoyed some long-awaited warm weather too! Their pictures (and mine as well) will be featured in an art show at the school carnival next week.
It was a wonderful moment for me, because as a mom of 4 young children, I'm not able to be a full-time artist, but this was an opportunity I wouldn't have had if I wasn't Eddie and Mia's mom.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you already have imitators--quite a compliment for an artist. I like both pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I echo BJ's sentiments exactly! Swe-e-e-e-t!

    Love,
    Mary Ellen
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete