Friday, March 25, 2011

Let's Try This Again...

What I'm inspired by

my cousin Johanne Morin who is picking up her blog again after a few months away. I used her blog post title - and her initiative - to get back at it myself! Welcome back, me (and thanks, Johanne)!

What I'm creating

a space for the baby. B is almost a year old (which explains the almost-a-year break from the blog...) and finally has a room of her own! Actually, we just put a play pen in the play room/guest room, but what can a fifth child expect?! We did hang some art work created just for her, by big brother Eddie:


We're hoping that having her own space, and some tips from this book will help solve our baby's sleeping issues! From 0-6 months, she slept through the night; from 6-12 she has woken every hour or so, sometimes staying awake for hours at a time in the middle of the night to play (which also explains the long break from the blog...). Now, I don't want you to get excited, but last night in her own room, Baby... SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!!!!! Is that too many exclamation marks? I don't think so!!!!!!! That being said, she's sick with a cold, so last night could have been an anomoly. Stay tuned to find out! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment